Here I created a fold out with white cardstock and adhered "that was awesome" journal card.
I also used my Silhouette Cameo and some No Limits Note Cards from Heidi Swapp's Digi shop. Watch Heidi's tutorial on how to convert PNG file to Print and cut in the Silhouette.
I created an extra 4x6 flap using AC 4x6 page protector to add more photos.
Here's a cool thing I've discovered awhile back and have been incorporating it into my scrapbooks. It's called HP LIVE PHOTO APP for the iPhone. How it works is that you create a short video, upload it to the app. It then saves it. Then create a thumbnail photo so you can share it. Here I sent it to my email and printed the photo.
After you've printed it making sure that symbol "HP Live photo" is on the bottom right hand corner. You open the app and hover your phone over the photo.
By hovering over the photo with the symbol it begins to play the video. See it come to life! How AWESOME is that? Pretty cool, huh? Now you have an interactive documentation of your photo. Woohoo for technology!
You can see here as it starts to play the video of one of the beaches we went to in Hawaii when there were high swells coming in.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you were inspired to document your vacation.
















5 comments:
I'm sooooooooooooooo in love with that app thanks soooo much for sharing , and can I say this totally rocks big time I live how you have used Heidi's products here .... And you sweet friend thank you so much for your sweet words on my blog it means soooo much !
I'm glad you found one like it that works. Thanks for your kind words!
OMG!!! that video photo is awesome..I am so going to look into that, I have never seen or heard of it!!!! Thanks!!! beautiful album by the way...
D
Thank you so much Diane! Glad you dropped by!
I love your album! What did you use for the word "awesome"? I thought it was a Heidi Swapp buzzword, but I can't find it. Thanks!
Post a Comment